Vernon County and Nevada, Missouri are home to some of the west central region’s finest healthcare facilities and resources.
Nevada Regional Medical Center is a community-owned, non-profit hospital focused on providing the best care to our community. With over 500 employees, NRMC is one of Vernon County’s top employers.
- 24-hour emergency services
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Orthopedic specialty services
- Same-day surgery and much more
Heartland Behavioral Health Sciences is a pediatric behavioral health center that sits on 50 acres on the outskirts of Nevada, Missouri. HBHS treats male and female patients ages 4 through 17 in both acute as well as residential programs. The serene, rural campus provides the perfect setting for children to heal and grow.
Treatments & Programs:
- Residential Treatment
- Acute Hospitalization
- Therapeutic Amenities
- Outpatient Services
Barone Alzheimer’s Care Center is devoted to caring for people with Alzheimer’s and related dementia. A program of Nevada Regional Medical Center, the care center offers a full range of services to manage all stages of Alzheimer’s disease and any other illnesses or problem associated with age.
- 24-hour licensed professional care
- Assistance for daily care
- Routine structure
- Freedom to safely wander
- Activities, exercise, and life-stimulating involvement
- Regular medical/nursing assessment of condition with intervention
- Care tailored to individual and family preference